Senior Embedded Systems Engineer-Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Embedded Systems Engineer-Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
• Embedded toolchain experience such as build systems, revision control, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, etc.
• Experience of scripting languages (python, tcl, etc)
• Involvement and contribution to open source projects.
• Broad experience in the design and architecture of complex embedded systems
• Experience of low level embedded programming and driver development
• Ability to understand both the hardware and software components of embedded systems.
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for both hardware and software
• Proficiency in embedded software development using C or C++ and assembly
• Experience of new hardware bring up and debug.
• Expert user of diagnostic equipment, scopes, logic analyzers, debuggers etc.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English
• Ability to speak professionally directly with customers
• Design and debug of advanced embedded systems based around our state of the art VPU.