GDN EMEA Project Management Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs GDN EMEA Project Management Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Prince 2
• Proven track record as a project manager, preferably supplemented with PMI credentials
• Oral and written communication skills
• Facilitation and negotiation skills
• Ability to build productive working relationships with others
• Basic understanding of project management principles
• Basic Quality management skills
• Assist the Service Delivery Planning, Global Management, NDA and other teams to lead deployment of new technologies, services, systems
• Work with the local Technology Support teams on delivering global, regional or location specific projects
• Work with the regional DGN EMEA Operations teams and coordinate activities between them and other IT teams
• Provide status reports on running initiatives and projects
• Collect feedback about running initiatives and projects from EMEA GDN locations and share them with SDP or Global Project management
• Suggest improvements that generate additional economic value.
• Assist in the development of best Project Management (PM) practises for the EMEA GDN region
• Contribute to improvement of Release Management processes.
• Produce PM trend information for internal use