Service Solution Designer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Solution Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Experience in Transition Management/ Project Management within a Telecommunications environment and preferably of operational profile
• Direct experience in delivering operations and implementing international standards and best practises, preferably in telecommunications industry
• OSS (Operations Support System) and/or BSS (Business Support System) experience.
• Expertise in ITIL
• Demonstrable experience on managing customer services or operational service organization within the Telecoms; operational processes & systems (Sell, Build, Run)
• Education: University degree (Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications – would be nice)
• English (B2 or above).
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these technologies/fields:
• Additional expertise in eTOM and 6σ (or similar) will be appreciated
• Certification in PMP/Prince2/ ITIL/ Service Management will be considered an advantage
• Experience in translating of the requirements created by functional analysts and creation of Solution Architecture
Your day to day:
• Prepare and own service design and operating model for all deliveries, service costing and associated Business Case for review and approval
• Continuously review existing service designs and initiate change based on customer landscape
• Key focus will be to design, build, assure cost-to-serve standards and implement services operating models based on continuous improvement and right sourcing at worldwide level.
• Cooperate with and coordinate different departments and get necessary support for the definition of service solution proposals.
• Key participation on the selection of suppliers to deliver services: define requirements, select supplier, and participate in contract negotiation.
• Manage small to medium scale service delivery for centrally provided/supported business products
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: