Presales Consultant - Bid Management - Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Presales Consultant - Bid Management - Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Business or Technical/IT education, university degree with a good understanding of IT market and trends
• Previous experience in coordinating tenders
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A second foreign language would be a plus (Spanish)
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
• Self confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures
• Results orientation and focus on quality
• Most important is an eagerness to learn!
• Format and answer Oracle Corporate Questions in the tenders Oracle participates in
• Coordinate the tenders (content and contributors) Oracle participates in
• You will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, finalisation, submission, gathering input from other international departments, internal review and coordination
• Carry out research and produce reports on existing customers
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (e.g. slides preparation)
• Ensure collaboration with presales teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the organization
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
• A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Europe
• A fun and varied job
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career