Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS
• Knowledge of jQuery, ExtJS or similar
• Basic knowledge of SOAP/REST web services
• Basic knowledge of SNMP
• Hands-on in unit & integration testing
• GIT/SVN flow (pull requests, branches etc)
• Familiarity with Maven tool
• Putty/ basics of SH
Advantage will be:
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration (CI)
• Experience with I18N and L10N in frontend solutions
• Knowledge of NodeJs/AngularJs
• JSLint/JSHint or other JS code analyzer
• IDEA or Eclipse
• Postgres/mysql or some basic knowledge of database
• Experience with UNIX, scripting and other programming languages like Python, Ruby, PHP.
• Implement software components according to the design specifications.
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Deliver quality code by applying the best development practices
• Develop and execute unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components
• Proactively collaborate with teammates
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. LUXOFT is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our objectives are to reach 16.000 employees in four years.
WWhat we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in house training & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time