IT Customer Support engineer (Local IT Team)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs IT Customer Support engineer (Local IT Team) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 1 year relevant experience in IT infrastructure Service delivery or IT Service Desk environment is a plus
- Good knowledge on Support processes and on Workstation support
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity(LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations
- Basic understanding of the voice systems
- IT Service Management Tools like Remedy, Service Now is a plus
- Strong Customer orientation skills
- Highly organized, reliable and task oriented
- Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Must possess a disciplined approach and commitment to delivering within deadlines
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
Ensures Assets are tracked and recorded per current IS policies
• Develop / maintain inventory on all assets
• Technology asset procurement
• Maintain accurate lists of software licenses and hardware maintenance contracts
• Quarterly review / reconciliation of asset lists
• Disposal of assets
• Report on all activities / KPI’s on a monthly / weekly basis
• Identifies and initiates resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with desktops, laptops and workstations.
• Accurately logs problems and their associated resolutions into the standardized support center / help desk application.
• Proactive resolution on inquiries / customer issues concerning the current technical platform
• Maintain Infrastructure and Information Systems standards in a consistent way across the location
• Ensures Assets are tracked and recorded per current IS policies
• Ensure that any issues related to Standards are reflected back to the owning group.
• Ensure that Virus Protection and Patch Management is maintained across the location, per regional / global IS policies
• Assists with the planning and implementation of PC hardware and software in compliance with IS policies
• Ensure printers are managed and maintained per current service levels
• Ensure site server rooms are managed and maintained in accordance to company policies and standards.
• Provides user with training and communications on IS policies, procedures and technology.
• Provides / facilitates knowledge transfer as required.
• Ensures a high level of client satisfaction and service level agreements are achieved to the best of their ability.
• Assists with the management of projects on site as required.
• Stay up to date with technical developments (internal corporate processes and procedures and current technology trends)
• Other activities as assigned by supervisor