Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
ManpowerGroup represents our position as recognized global leaders in Innovative Workforce Solutions. It reflects our insight and broad expertise in all matters regarding work and the changes taking place in the workplace - today and in the future.
ManpowerGroup has established in Romania since 2003, and at present has 14 branches in 9 cities (Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi, Ploiesti, Craiova, Sibiu and Pitesti). It has since specialized in a wide range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment, career counseling, outplacement, outsourcing and consulting on organisational problems.
- Bachelor degree in technical field;
- 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Technical knowledge: process flow, SMED, PFMEA, line balancing, Standard Work, Value Stream Mapping;
- Time measurements methods knowledge (e.g.: MOST, REFA);
- Soft skills: analytical thinking, proactive attitude, results oriented, ability to work with deadlines
- Good English knowledge
- Preparing the process documentation for allocated projects;
- Planning and defining the line concepts, process parameters, Poka Yoke list;
- Scrap reduction;
- Production costs monitoring;
- Increasing work efficiency;
- Continuous improvement of production process;
- Coordinate the project transfers between plants;
- Establishing and implementing safety rules for production lines.