This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Team Lead experience or demonstrated ability to work independently is a strong advantage
- Demonstrated object-oriented programming skills is a must
- Knowledge of low level technologies and protocols
- PHP, MySQL and/or other server-side technologies experience is a plus
- Technical English skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to contribute into several projects simultaneously
- Performs analysis of a business case for the training module and plans code architecture according to Instructional and Graphics Design requirements
- Tests and debugs developed modules
- Supports existing code
- On each stage presents the concept and/or results to stakeholders of the process inside the team
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Competitive salary