Data Visualization Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Data Visualization Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Proven ability to produce high quality data visualizations in a fast paced environment
- Experience of filtering the signal from the noise in datasets, visually
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, or similar
- Knowledge of SQL, including the ability to optimize queries against large data warehouses and understand principals of efficiency of aggregation and visualization
- Understanding difference between relational and dimensional database structures and how to use them in practice
- Open minded
- Ability to teach and train effectively
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation/interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with business users to define and deliver effective data visualizations
- Implementation, and integration of data visualization tools
- Guide adoption and planning of existing Sisense installation
- Build aggregate datasets using ETL principles that underlay visualizations
- Create and maintain core internal dashboards that are cross departmental
- Share a knowledge within the team on best practices for data viz and help others be successful stewards of our tools
- Guide principles for data visualization for all interfaces and tools
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness