Junior Campaign Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Junior Campaign Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Experience in Marketing, PR, Advertising will be a plus
- An understanding of marketing campaign process will be a plus
- General thoroughness and a sharp eye for detail
- Natural ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to learn the bottom side of the marketing campaign workflow organization
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument orally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration skills and genuine comfort and adaptability interacting with multiple global, regional and field marketing teams
- Create campaign bills of materials (BOMs)
- Work with functional marketing teams on producing campaign content including e-cards, landing pages, white papers, webinars, sales assets, partner marketing assets, event assets, mobile assets, onsite and external banners, and social media components for different online and offline channels, through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of projects; achieving adoptability and consistency across regions.
- Prioritize and plan to successfully meet all project deadlines. Anticipate and develop solutions to in-between problems and blocks.
- Process work requests, initiate and manage task briefs, review and evaluate draft collateral and final deliverables.
- Demonstrate initiative on projects. Nature of work requires increasing independence and self-organization.
- Use analytical tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.