This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• 2-6 years of working experience
• Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
• Experience with architecting appropriate Git workflows for a project
• Preferably experience includes use of Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
• 1+ years of experience with one of D3.js, Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.JS
• 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Experienced with API development
• Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
• Experienced with modern DevOps tools and workflows (e.g. Chef)
• Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
• Knowledge of: CSS/CSS3; Knowledge of what works in specific browsers; Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap; Semantic HTML and HTML5
• Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
• Experience with Node.js and Grunt customization
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
• Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications;
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements;
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support.
Permanent employment contract
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional);
Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
International exposure and experience
Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
Dynamic, international working environment
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader!