Team Leader Strategic Sourcing Logistic
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Team Leader Strategic Sourcing Logistic active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
· Proven leadership behavior competencies in areas of People, Organization and Thought Leadership.
· Ability to lead, motivate and inspire teams.
· Knowledge of Network Sourcing business and ideally also Network Products.
· Experience with dispute resolution and settlement negotiations
· Understand and apply Ericsson’s overall strategy and goals.
· Pro-actively strive to improve leadership skills by regular self-assessment, attending training, seeking mentorship and generally being open to feedback.
· Knowledge and experience with best in class sourcing processes and supplier management.
· General competence in interpreting contract language and understand contract structures.
· Ability to assess risk and gaps.
· Ability to handle delicate situations and act with professionalism and diplomacy.
· Capable of making decisions, exercising good judgment and seeking appropriate levels of approval as required.
· Excellent communication skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Sourcing and supplier management experience preferred.
· Experience in large corporate environment helpful.
· Graduate level or professional degree preferred or other acceptable combination of education and experience.
· Professional license or certification preferred.
· Reports to Head of Network Sourcing Romania
· Responsible for building and leading supplier management functional area which includes supplier performance tracking, governance program and contracts lifecycle management for selected suppliers/contracts, issue and escalation management.
· Oversee the enforcement and monitoring of supplier contract compliance, including supplier code of conduct audits and adherence.
· Manage employees on team, develop employee competence, provide leadership.
· Drive and ensure consistency of Supplier Management processes across clusters within Sourcing department
· Ensure new global SRM (Supplier Relationship Model) is implemented
· Support and influence the Global Sourcing Process Board
· Identify and run improvement projects
· Implement Predictive Reporting metrics to be used by the business
· Balance the team’s mixture of Tactical and Strategic efforts appropriately
· Manage supplier development and recognition programs.
· Develop training materials and provide training when needed.
· Develop and maintain collaborative working relationship with key stakeholder such as Category Management, R&D etc.
· Generally stay up to date by engaging in continuing education in area of responsibility.
· Work in line with Ericsson’s corporate values of Professionalism, Perseverance and Respect.
· Develop group and individual goals in line with overall objectives, track progress.
· Work with teams to identify synergies and efficiencies, drive and implement changes where appropriate.
· Provide reports and presentations to multiple levels of management in organization.
· Provide direction and guidance in line with overall goals and objectives.
· Mentor, guide and actively develop people in order to tap into and allow talent to add value in the most effective way.
· Actively participate in, contribute to and support the team’s vision, mission, goals, directives and strategy.
Job summary – Logistics / Site
We are looking for an experienced team leader with a proven track record of managing a team and then growing it by designing and following a clear strategy. Experience of logistics is essential and if you have performed a role such as Logistics Manager in the transport industry then we’d be interested in meeting you. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your people management skills by giving clear examples. You must be comfortable managing specialists who might be more senior than yourself. You will have established and managed relationships with buyers and be financially aware. You will be able to network effectively in a large, matrix management environment. Hardware sourcing experience would be ideal but we will also consider people from other sourcing environments where they can also clearly demonstrate excellent team leading and people management skills. You would also need to ensure that all deliverables were delivered accurately and on-time.
In this position, you would be responsible for the management of the strategic sourcing managers in your team. You would strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing the sourcing value, proactively managing business risks & contributing to the creation of value for the customer.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.