Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Knowledge and experience
- Intermediate understanding of Java, Oracle Database 11g;
- Tools : SVN, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, DeployIt (XL Deploy), Autosys, Puppet;
- Experience with Spring and JPA / Hibernate is appreciated;
- Experience with PL/SQL is appreciated;
- Experience with batch jobs is appreciated;
- Front-end development (AngularJS, JSF, RichFaces) is appreciated;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value :
- Fundamental of the Continuous Delivery approach (Agile, Continuous integration, devops mindset, etc…);
- “Think production first”: always keep in mind that the application must be reliable into production;
- Be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
- Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by GTS;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
ITEC (the IT department of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale) is responsible for the development and the maintenance of the Back and Middle Office information system dedicated to Société Générale European Business Services financing activities and a part of BDDF and Crédit du Nord (Sogebail, Genefim, Norbail) activities.
The ITEC team provides technical design and development of software applications on the entire funding of department (Loans, Trade Finance and Leasing).
The application scope LTL revolves around several software:
- Cassiopae: software for back office management dedicated to leasing deals (development base in Romania)
- ALLTRA: software for back office management dedicated to Commodity Trade Finance (development base in Romania)
- Tomcat: Application for Middle Office risk management dedicated to commodity
- Loan IQ: software for back office management dedicated to Loans
The objective of this project will be to switch developers between Cassiopae and Alltra, so that they can be able to code on both applications.
- Act as the main contact between the AOP Team (Paris/Bangalore) and the development team (attend the weekly meetings between PRS & Leasing team);
- Act as the contact between the GTS Teams (Paris/Bangalore) and the development team;
- Build and maintain the testing environments (no access to production);
- Deploy the releases on testing environments (no access to production);
- Co-working with the development team in order to automate & secure the deployment from integration to production;
- Provide automate provisioning solutions for the environments;
- Setup the monitoring tools in coordination with the AOP team in Paris;
- Functional monitoring based on TMon (internal tool) / Logstash / Eleasticsearch / Kibana;
- Technical monitoring based on Nimsoft;
- Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
- Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development;
- Code/set-up and documentation of what is produced;
- Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Meeting) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban);
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Contribute to production monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Other benefits.
Please send your resume at EUR-Recrutare-SG@socgen.com.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.