This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs CRM Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With over 3300 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; vTeams – technical diversity within multicultural teams.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within vTeams (Virtual Teams), we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• You have more than 2 years experience developing .NET
• You have a min of 2 years Dynamics CRM experience or are willing to follow training Dynamics CRM training.
• Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2015 is a plus.
• You are able to understand functional/technical analysis and translate this to development tasks.
• You are able to deliver quality, tested .NET code.
• Knowledge of the CRM SDK and XRM Page model is a plus.
• Experience with SQL Reporting Services and Integration services is a big plus.
• As a developer you will develop CRM extensions (plugins, custom workflows, Scripts).
• You will communicate directly with other team members and get directions from your technical lead.
• You will perform Dynamics CRM customizations (fields, forms, workflows, etc.).
• You will work in a team of other developers and analysts using the Scrum methodology.
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities (competency centres, video sessions on Pluralsight)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuilding, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots