Junior AP/ AR Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior AP/ AR Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
...Are you a passionate about financial field?
...Do you speak English at an advanced level?
...Are you looking for THE place to start / continue building your career AND make friends & have fun?
Join us by taking the Junior AP/AR Specialist position!
Skills and personality:
• Financial field related experience: 1 - 2 years
• Accounting knowledge
• Good understanding of economic processes
• Graduation of Economic University
• Excellent English communication skills, both writing and speaking
• Very good computer literacy (using efficiently the computer and basic Microsoft Office applications)
• Problem solving ability
• Team player
• Internal and external Customer Focus and people orientation
• Results Orientation
Available in working in the afternoon shift 12.00 – 21.00
The Junior AP/AR Specialist will assist the Financial Leader in follow-up the financial and accounting programs , tactics and procedures for the companies. He or she will provide the primary reports and collection of the customers and will be a strong team player within the finance team.
Accounts Receivables collection
• Collection for customers (AR Ageing reports, communication with customers) upon written procedure
• Reconciliation of AR accounts with customers
• Inform in due time the management, carrier department, billing for AR cashing, invoicing and disputes issues
Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables booking
• Book invoices, credit memos, offsets
• Communicate with Billing, Customers and Vendors for invoices and balance reconciliation
• Prepare bi-weekly payment list with Billing’s input
• Bank statements accounting entries and reconciliations
• Enter wires in the banking system
• Communicate with bank representatives for various wire investigations
• Contribute to weekly cash-flow projection
In return, we offer…
• The great opportunity to work in the international financial environment and develop a career in finance!
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression;
• Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more).If you find yourself in the above description, then please submit your CV!