This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Functional Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Nobel Ltd., founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 17 years and is well positioned for future success.Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Moreover, Nobel Ltd. has been present at all major industry tradeshows taking place worldwide in the past years. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Our diversity coupled with an inclusive culture makes people from domains such as IT Hardware and Software, Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service open new doors for our customers in terms of products and services.
At Nobel, we're an all-in-one kind of business: we sustain each stage in the creation, marketing and distribution of our product, so we have a very wide range of job opportunities. We're looking for sparkling youngsters who're still figuring out what they want to excel at - but we're also looking for whole-minded, experienced professionals who know what they're best at, and love doing it.
Check us online on:
- Clear and concise written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Out of the box thinker � to be able to create multiple what if scenarios and putting him/herself in customer�s shoes and apply all the scenarios in the workflow of the application;
- Web Domain Expert - understand the concept and basics of a Web application. He should have good knowledge of the domain of the application, to test it thoroughly. He must know what should be the intended behavior and what can be the break points of the application;
- Ability to work on multiple projects, independently or as part of a team, managing concurrent tasks under time constraints;
- Quick Learner - the ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and procedures;
- Very good English communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience with databases and a working knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
Required experience and certifications:
- 2+ years� experience in a tester role;
- Previous experience in Web products testing will be considered a great advantage;
- Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic;
- Understands the testing approach, methodology, types of testing (including functional, regression and automation testing) and applies them to ensure above objectives;
- Configure the test environment, install the products, and create test data, if needed with support from development;
- Execute test cases, identify non conformity, and document them according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems, check fixes when available;
- Deliver effective test reports that summarize testing activity (coverage, test results, etc.).
- Great working environment;
- Greater Coffee;
- Greatest People