Transformation Change and Communication Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Transformation Change and Communication Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Central project team of one of the most important transformational programme implemented in Vodafone Group – IFRS15. The IFRS 15 programme team is responsible for implementing a new accounting standard on revenue recognition which will fundamentally alter the timing and classification of the Group’s revenue across all 24 of Vodafone’s operating subsidiaries. The project is expected to result in significant changes to the revenue systems, business processes and business intelligence across all the Vodafone Group Markets.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Provide and enable best practices and standardisation to support the people readiness framework
- Support, guide and share knowledge to the Local Market when developing and implementing the communication and stakeholder strategy, engaging and communicating regularly with direct and non-direct stakeholders on the delivery of the programme to ensure support at all levels of the organisation
- Assess and monitor key project dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure the transformation agenda is delivered to scope, time, cost and the required quality criteria
- Support the local market project manager in the development of the short, medium and long term cohesive transformation roadmap
- Manage the Communication project plan execution at local and central level, making sure the content is appropriate to the audience, project phase, scope and timeline.
- Ensure the local training needs are captured and addressed in the training plan
- The knowledge of methods to enable the business to transform processes, technology and organisational change
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Willingness to travel to Central team and local market locations (up to 70%)
- Excellent use of specific tools – Power Point, Work, Excel, Sharepoint
- Specific Change Management certification, Aris and Hub experience will be a plus
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.