Junior Recruiter (Job number #1551197)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter (Job number #1551197) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
• Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
• Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
• Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
• HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more. If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Minimum 1 year of related professional experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough knowledge of IT and/or shared services industry recruitment.
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools.
- Experience working in key business relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Program Management & Optimization
- Identifies program success criteria and uses these to anchor program strategies and monitor program execution
- Captures, implements, adapts and improves project strategies & processes to achieve project outcomes
Stakeholder Negotiation & Commitment Building
- Collaborates effectively with others to ensure shared commitment to an enterprise and mutually beneficial results
HPE Businesses/Operations Integration
- Understands and effectively integrates HPE's corporate vision, line-of-business objectives, and associated value propositions within operations program design & roll-out
HR Capabilities & Resources
- Understands HR's role in corporate governance and accesses this expertise in support of a positive corporate environment
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
- Interacts with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets for their sub region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end recruitment process within the sub-region; supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Develops expertise in one or more of the key areas within staffing and recruiting.
- Works with business verticals and global functions on focused recruitment or employer branding initiatives
- Participates in key projects that have a country-wide impact.