Executive Assistant – Hungarian language
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Executive Assistant – Hungarian language active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University degree
• Fluently English and Hungarian in reading, writing, understanding;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• 3-5 years demonstrable previous experience an administration/executive assistant role in a highly pressurized and professional environment, requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts;
• Experience in successfully working with senior management;
• Honesty, interest in working as a professional and developing a career;
• The ability to work under pressure, handle challenging situations and successfully meet deadlines;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company in important meetings
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities;
• Organize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously;
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
• Proactive approach;
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
• The ability to work as part of a team and cooperation;
• Excellent communication and „people” skills;
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm;
• Decision-making and a strong sense of responsibility.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of high level administrative and office support activities to support the Executive Director to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
We are considering also at a person that would be able to relocate to Bucharest.
• Manage and maintain the Manager’s schedule
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Manager by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence
• Participate in meetings and drafts minutes as required
• Keep and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution;
• Keep up with demanding business schedule and tasks that require analytical thought so as to be accomplished
• Deliver results on the agreed time frame