IT Support Analyst - level 1 & 2
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Analyst - level 1 & 2 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Your technical profile:
• 2-3 years experience of support in a Financial environment ideally;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering with exposure to Finance, you ideally have a functional knowledge in finance and global markets, more precisely on DPS;
• Experience in similar domain or involving client contact will be considered;
• You have knowledge of Unix and SQL (Oracle);
• Understanding of C# and Tibco and Network are a plus.
We will also value:
• Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
• Ability to prioritise and influence;
•“Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities;
• Very reactive, be able to work with users and solve theirs problems quickly under stressful situations;
•Client-driven approach & Service oriented attitude;
•Understanding of operational risk assessment;
• Support the users in every encountered problem;
• Good communication, speaking as well as in writing;
• Expect business trip to our branches (Paris and other EMEA possibly) for the initial training;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
As a Support Analyst in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will support the users of the Investment Banking Division. Your user base is mostly in London and Paris, but also in EMEA and consists mainly of Front Office agents and Middle Office agents. You will work on functional issues impacting the pricing and booking of transactions and be exposed to risk and P&L issues as well.
Among the on going support of the trading cycle, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide thorough and clear analyses to unblock, assist and accompany the business on functional IT topics and issues;
- Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong relationship with the local development team, the helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other PRD teams in the world;
- Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrialising the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it;
- Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation;
- Take part to transversal initiatives across ITEC/PRD;
- Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities;
- Analyze the incidents thoroughly (technical& functional aspect);
- Escalate the incidents to appropriate development team (support level 3) when required;
- Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements;
- Technical and applicative monitoring of the platform;
- User training : Ensure knowledge of users is up to date on the applications.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun and start-up atmosphere;
• Meal tickets;
• Private health insurance;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Permanent employment contract.
Please send your resume at EUR-Recrutare-SG@socgen.com.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.