Portofolio Project Manager Officer with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Portofolio Project Manager Officer with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project management or equivalent;
- Experience or knowledge of projects in a Banking environment;
- Good knowledge and experience of Program Management tools, standards and principles;
- Understanding of IT Governance related processes and practices.
We will also value:
- Time management skills - able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of French and English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French-only meetings;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous.
ITEC/COO/PMO is one of the central teams within GBIS. All PMOs working on GBIS projects and portfolios are located within the COOS/PPP organization.
The Portfolio PMOs (PPMO) are in charge of monitoring the execution of a given portfolio (i.e. all projects and programs of the portfolio) and more specifically of monitoring the Estimate At Completion VS the allocated budget, the burn rate (i.e. the speed at which the budget is spent), the quality of the projects (milestones delivered…), the client satisfaction, validating and challenging the monthly reports.
The PPMO is in charge of reporting every month to his clients (ITEC and Business) on the progress of the portfolio and of raising alerts when needed.
- Provide consolidated reporting to the various layers of management;
- Improve and standardize the performance of projects;
- Monthly review of the portfolio with the Management;
- Evaluates the strategic risks on different projects;
- Adhering to project management and departmental standards and controls, making use of standard tools;
- Preparing presentations for executive management;
- Inputs for the ITEC monthly review;
- On-demand deliverables;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our processes;
- Point out issues with the existing processes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Other benefits.
Please send your resume at EUR-REcrutare-SG@socgen.com.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.