JR Financial Analyst - Accounting and Controlling
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cameron active
View all jobs JR Financial Analyst - Accounting and Controlling active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
• Strong computer experience – MS Office including Excel
• SAP experience or other ERP system application- advantage
• Good analytical skills
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).Other languages a plus
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and time management skills
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written
Provide day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron entities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Support the day to day accounting requirements
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
• Responsibility for SOX testing
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis
You can find out more information at https://cameron.slb.com/careers