This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs Transformation Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Central project team of one of the most important transformational programme implemented in Vodafone Group – IFRS15.
The IFRS 15 programme team is responsible for implementing a new accounting standard on revenue recognition which will fundamentally alter the timing and classification of the Group’s revenue across all 24 of Vodafone’s operating subsidiaries.
The project is expected to result in significant changes to the revenue systems, business processes and business intelligence across all the Vodafone Group Markets.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Support the delivery and implementation of all the 24 local market S15 transformational objectives and in addition other identified business improvement activities arising as a result of the programme impact
- Collaborate with the Central Cluster managers, trainers, communication and Finance partners in order to develop and deliver specific information and documentation
- Make sure all the potential blockers, risks raised at both local market and central team level are managed and addressed in a timely and painless manner;
- Assess and monitor key project dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure the transformation agenda is delivered to scope, time, cost and the required quality criteria
- Act as a key facilitator for change, supporting management through cross functional decisions by communicating changes, assessing central and local market risks, evaluating potential impacts to programme delivery and recommending resolutions.
- The knowledge of methods to enable the business to transform processes, technology and organisational change
- Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving including conflict management.
- Demonstrable experience in leading the transformation related tasks in complex change programmes in multi-cultural project implementations covering multiple locations
- Strong presentation, communication skills and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Willingness to travel to Central team and local market locations (up to 70%)
- Excellent use of specific tools – Power Point, Work, Excel, Sharepoint
- Specific Change Management certification, Aris and Hub experience will be a plus
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.