Junior Internal Auditor Eastern Europe
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DRÄXLMAIER Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Internal Auditor Eastern Europe active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
commercial university studies or comparable education
• work experience desired but not mandatory
• in-depth knowledge of MS-Office-package
• advanced knowledge of English
• strong analytical skills
• readiness for local business trips as well as business trips abroad
• high level of commitment and reliability, initiative, flexibility, discretion
• process-oriented thinking and acting
• communication and teamwork skills as well as constructive and critical discernment
Support in determining and optimizing internal standards and processes within
his/her own area of expertise
• Suggest recommendations for action
• Conduct mainly defined conceptual activities within his/her area of expertise
• Conduct risk-oriented and process-oriented audits, as a member of the audit team
• Perform audit tasks in the field of care
• Collaborate in creation of audit reports, obtain opinions from the affected
departments, and monitor implementation of the agreed actions
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of corporate processes
• Recognize weak areas and risks, and determine suggestions for improvement
• Cooperate in assuring compliance with internal guidelines and external