Internship - HR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Internship - HR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
Trainees (6 months)
- Students in last year of study/ master program
- Desire to develop a career in HR domain
- Willing to work full time
- Fast learners
- Good communication skills
- Results oriented
- Respond to questions about Human Resources issues
- Assist in labor relations and combining labor agreements
- Update personnel records
- Ensure HR projects meet their deadline
- Maintain employee files and records
- Organizing the specific folders and integrate the information
- Other HR specific tasks according to your own development and evolution
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. Please go to IOS or Android market to download our Apps. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Human Resources Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in 2012, now counts more than 180 staff delivering HR services for SG entities from EMEA countries (mainly France, Romania, Switzerland and Luxembourg) and some specific HR services globally.
The team’s activity consists in delivering five main processes: contact center support, trainings organization, data management, recruitment and HRIS & Reporting.