Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile RPM Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.Cerinte
• Ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences and with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
• Experience with different types of disc-based and other forms of media hardware and software.
• Resourceful, proactive and innovative - identifies issues and implements solutions, as required.
• Troubleshooting experience with hardware, software, and network connectivity issues
• Knowledge of Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7) & Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service orientation, team player, organized and attentive to details
• Advanced English skills (both written and verbal)
Nice to have:
• Experience working in a shift-work environment
• Check in out media to local teams in accordance to current EA policies
• Ensure that all media created in the local lab follows current RPM security requirements
• Ensure that all media requested gets to the required teams in timely manner
• Create and update department documentation & run books
• Monitor and report out media inventory levels
• Maintain local site hardware/software and troubleshoot issues
• Resolve service requests for local teams
• Raise and track incidents as they appear and escalate them when needed
• Interface with EA RPM local customers and with EA RPM partners