Online Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Studio Moderna active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel e-commerce and direct to consumer platform in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 300 million consumers across 20 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 310+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business.
We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the website www.studio-moderna.com
Main objective: drive online sales, acquisition, retention, cross and upsell through marketing and sales activities
Job resposabilities :
- Drive online traffic, acquisition, leads and revenues according to the targets
- Propose online marketing initiatives, create and implement recommendations to increase online sales.
- Define and optimize digital marketing strategies taking into account customer journey .
- Collaborate with SEM , NL and social media departments to set campaigns objectives and maximize the results
- Define and coordinate the implementation of the online promotional campaigns and product programs
- Be responsible of the accurate information presented on the websites
- Online campaign management starting with setting up objectives, planning, implementations, follow up, optimizing, results and learnings
- Incorporate web analytics and e-commerce data analysis into decision making
- Collaborate with other departments
- Strategic thinking (e.g. capable of developing plans to achieve targets)
- Results oriented (set and achieve KPIs)
- Analytical (e.g. PR Measurement)
- Copy writing
- Interest/Knowledge in Direct Marketing
- Proven marketing experience, with a strong background in digital and exposure to the entire marketing mix
- Highly analytical / metrics and performance driven – comfortable using Excel or other statistical tool to generate actionable solutions to marketing questions based on complicated sets of data,
- Working knowledge of SEM, SEO, digital display, social media, affiliation programs, understanding of web technologies. SEO background is a plus.
- Experience with web analytics packages (such as Google Analytics,).
- Experience building marketing communications and implementations working towards a customer centric understanding of the retail business.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and self-motivated.