Helpdesk Travel Agent French speakers (part time)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Helpdesk Travel Agent French speakers (part time) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
Your path to success requires:
• French and English advanced knowledge.
• Motivation for learning new information.
• Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.).
• A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues.
• Willingness to help people in solving their technical issues.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
As a Helpdesk Travel Agent you will have the opportunity to become an expert in the most used software applications in the travel industry Worldspan, Galileo, Apollo trough extensive training programs.
Your daily interaction will be with travel agencies and airlines companies around the world.
You will have to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve issues related to the applications they use trough incoming phone calls, web submitts and e-mails.
Flight tickets, hotels, and rent-a-car, Europe, US, Canada, South America - all these will become your daily “tools”.
You’ll be part of the Travelport Helpdesk Team - a global, broad-based business services provider that serves companies in every segment of the travel industry in approximately 170 countries.
• Flexible scheduled, 24 x 7 shifts, 6 hours/day between 13:00 and 02:00, but also during weekends on a rotational basis, 5 days per week.