Internship Software Development (Java, C#, SQL)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Internship Software Development (Java, C#, SQL) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 300 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 8 years.
Ideal Candidate :
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Ideally previous experience with Java, C#, Excel, XML, Ruby, SQL, Objective -C
- Insurance or Banking knowledge preferred
- Very good English, German would be a plus
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team.
You can get involved in projects with Java and SQL developing new features for a regulatory reporting tool for the banking sector or GuideWire Business Suite implementation for the insurance industry.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consulting company with European roots, operating with a global reach.
- We have 3.350 passionate and experienced employees.
- We serve clients across financial and commercial industries and public services.
- We are located in 29 offices in EMEA.
- We have a 110-year heritage as trusted business advisor.
Why work with us?
We offer you:
-the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
- a motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!