Project Manager (banking field)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Project Manager (banking field) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Vauban este o companie inovativa de procese de business si servicii informatice aflata in continua crestere.
Cu peste 350 de angajati si birouri in Bucuresti, Pitesti, Chisinau si Paris, Vauban livreaza servicii si cele mai noi solutii de business pentru Top 100 companii, atat in Romania, cat si international.
Alatura-te Vauban si vei face parte dintr-o echipa de succes, cu ajutorul careia vei evolua la nivel profesional si personal.
• Junior two years of experience or medium 3-5 years of experience of Project Management
• The person must be familiar with Waterfall type of methodology or Prince2 or PMI or RUP, having worked in projects involving several departments
• Experience in the infrastructure domain - projects or the person coordinate the installation, configuration and connection of equipment, virtual environments management for applications, management type environments test, production and disaster recovery
• Experience in the field of IT infrastructure: data center or telecom or insurance or finance-banking or video games or SMEs working with third parties
• IT technical knowledge
• The candidate must have high level IT infrastructure knowledge in order to have a common language with the project team and also understand operational requirements in terms of deployment/rollout
Is a plus:
• Training project management would be an advantage
• The person must have a good relationship, easy communication, good communication skills (speaking clearly structured with targeted responses)
• Very determined - “can do” attitude in order to motivate also the team
• Good relationship skills (tact, diplomacy, a constructive approach, presenting his ideas with arguments, focused on finding the best solutions)
• Results oriented person
Education: IT Degree Technical college (Cybernetics, Automation)
Foreign languages: English advanced, French is a plus
Description of the project:
The nature of the project may vary:
• Pure infrastructure (purchase, installation, hardware configuration)
• Infrastructure for applications (virtualization, pooling of resources, security)
• Consolidation of applications
• Organize meetings, make the CR
• Create and follow a project plan, an understanding of the skills of each person Team project (business, IT PM, developers, architects responsible application, databases administrator, network security manager, responsible virtualization) and communicate consequence
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Professional infrastructure
• Join a multinational team
Description of the company:
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, you will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
Diversity of missions – in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports).
Workshops are done in new places, outside Bucharest.