This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Confidential active
View all jobs Legal Adviser active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We are searching for a sharp minded person, a self starter who gets things done with little supervision.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Law;
• Experience in International Law;
• Communications Skills;
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken);
• Proven track record of drafting and reviewing agreements in English language;
• Proven track record of knowledge in the following areas of expertise is a plus: IP Law, Contract Law, Banking and Finance Law and European Union Law.
• Well organized;
• Ability to handle and comprehend large amounts of information;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Proactive, patient, teamwork, strong work ethic, flexibility, adaptability;
• Effective organization and time management abilities;
• Ability to work with tight deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
• Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategies, plans and budgets for the legal department as well as to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence;
• Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters related to mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, incorporation and dissolution of companies , etc., with a view of ensuring that the corporate activities are in accordance with the applicable laws;
• Advises on legal matters including but not limited to international law, IP law, corporate law, commercial law, as well as addresses new legal specific aspects, as requested on a case by case basis.
• Provides legal advice on the potential liability pertaining to specific situations and engages in any necessary actions in order to mitigate risks and damages, if the case may be;
• Contributes in the establishment of legal guidelines for tenders and reviews commercial agreements as to ensure the companies interests are safe guarded;
• Directs, controls, prepares, responds and leads the collection of receivables;
• Provides professional, written and oral legal advice to the executives and officers of the company or its clients in connection to reasonably complex contractual and legislative issues and strategies;
• Maintains communication with external legal counsel on both national and international level.
Offer and benefits:
Competitive financial offer;
Different incentives: snacks and drinks at the office, parties;
Chance to work with international professionals;
Young and dynamic working environment.