Operational Excellence Project Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Excellence Project Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
The position of OE project lead will be responsible to drive business outcome thru application of Operational Excellence/Lean6sigma methodologies. The ideal candidate will be able to use the methodology and data to analyze and improve processes end-to-end.
- Six Sigma BB/Master Black Belt with good knowledge of Lean practices
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Principles and Techniques essential
- 5+ years of Working experience in the area of Operational Excellence (or similar) function
- Certification in Lean and other quality practices added advantage
- Strong ability to influence
- Knowledge of business process outsourcing environment
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Work experience with project management
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of financial management and cost management
- Flexibility to travel outside of the country and work within flexible working hours
- Drive Improvement projects on processes
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives and improve client processes to drive client value
- Lead global projects in OE
- Acts as a mentor to Six Sigma and Lean projects for his influence Coaching/Mentoring business and process owners - providing formal and informal training
- Data collection and communication (track and report)