This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Commodity Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or management discipline required
- 3 or more years of work experience in Supply Management leadership experience
Global Sourcing experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification would be a plus.
- Leadership - strong managerial skills to work across all functions and levels of an organization; ability to lead change and effectively establish high performing teams
- Communication and Interpersonal - crisp verbal skills, effective listening skills; effective facilitation skills; demonstrate high energy and behaviors to motivate the team.
- Design and deploy processes that are consistent with ACS identified Sourcing strategies & maximize the leverage of Honeywell/ACS spend.
- Ensure appropriate sourcing measures and metrics are in place and deployed that measure progress against goals & key initiatives.
- Identify Strategic Sourcing initiatives to improve ACS productivity in areas such as localization, rationalization, and emerging region transitions.
- Support the selection and management of suppliers who have the capacity and capability to meet the material and subcontract needs of ACS.
- Promote flawless NPI Sourcing execution and launch, embracing cross functional supplier selection processes and seamless transition to operations.
- Promote the usage of Preferred Supplier List (PSL) to meet the ACS metrics. Manages the technology roadmap alignment of the PSL.
- Maintain continuous in-depth knowledge of market conditions, industry trends, and developing technologies
- Ensure key supplier performance goals and objectives are being communicated within Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Quality functions.
- Establish top-level plans providing foundation for improved factory flexibility and responsiveness for product launch strategy (LOI, Blanket PO, Consignment, etc)
- Manage and support supply agreement negotiations in partnership with Global & Regional Commodity Category teams
- Promote and monitor early supplier involvement in key product developments, using the supplier's expertise to optimize.
Please be advised that this role is based in our new location in Timisoara.
JOB ID: 00314863 (can be used to apply on Honeywell Career Site)
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) Category Specialist - Direct Materials: Plastic Parts
At Honeywell, we share a passion for technology, innovation and creativity and the unwavering belief in its ability to transform lives and the world around us.
This passion drives everything we do and we are looking for a new colleague that is driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are our key regarding competitive advantage.
Let us invest in you! We offer …
- career progression opportunities in our international company
- the chance to make an impact, bring your value and leave your mark
- competitive remuneration and benefits package
Apply today to experience and explore our world and imagine what we could achieve together! Hit the SUBMIT button and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more? Visit:
- Our career website: www.careersathoneywell.com
- Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. - See more at: http://www.careersathoneywell.com/en/jobsearch/jobdescription.aspx?languageid=1&jobid=00281661#sthash.O3RzNOF7.dpuf