Recruiter with French
Amaris is an international Technologies and Management Consulting Group operates in over 60 countries delivering services in Business & Management Consulting, IT/Information Systems, Telecommunications & Networking, Engineering, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. Since 2007, the company has grown exponentially and is committed to building lasting relationships with its clients, delivering innovative solutions from project inception to execution.
Our business consists in supporting our clients in carrying out their projects. We act within their organisation to help them improve effectiveness and enhance performance. Our knowledge of their business sectors, coupled with our functional and technical expertise enable us to offer them the best guidance to achieve their goals.
Amaris’ added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalises on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience on recruitment/selection, ideally in consulting companies
Familiar with direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates
- Familiar with boolean sourcing, proffesional networks and the recruitment process
- Fluent in ENGLISH and FRENCH, any other foreign language is highly desirable
- Results oriented, able to work in fast paced environments with a big workload
- Curious and proactive, keen to look for creative solutions
You will be part of the recruitment team that provides service to all our European subsidiaries working internationally for our different markets mainly in IT and engineering profiles. Among other, you will take care of:
- Collection and analysis of the managers� needs,
- Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job boards.
- Sourcing, hunting and development of a network of specialized candidates using internal data, job boards and social networks.
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates.
- Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process.
- Set up and administration of search agents.
- Direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates.
We offer you the oppotunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow witihin our group and department. All our members receive training and a career path tailored to their personal interest including international mobility if wanted.