Back-office Support for Order Demand Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE active
View all jobs Back-office Support for Order Demand Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- University degree
- Fluent in English (German is preferable)
- Minimum 1 year experience in order management or IT Helpdesk
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
Back office activities for Allianz OEs that include:
- Create Operational OE Reports to provide the reports to the customer
- Manage ODM (Operational Demand Management) requests
- Document and track status information to prepare projects or operational calls
- Manage the group mailbox / group phone
- Review and update WIKI articles on demand
- Language Support to translate German requests into English (not mandatory)