Technical Support Agent - Spanish
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell Romania was recognized by AON Hewitt as a Best Employer for 2015. This year, they ranked the companies by evaluating employees’ level of engagement with the company and top management best practices. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work!
From our point of view, people are our most important asset, so we’re constantly looking for new ways to make them feel appreciated.
- University education, preferably technical degree or Microsoft certifications
- Up to two years’ experience that shows good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Experience of providing remote IT support
- Identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to reported problems
- Provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritising and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
- Screen, refer, and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
- Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.