Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Over 3 years’ experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse) environments.
• Linux Routing and Load Balancing skills.
• Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter).
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.).
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.).
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies (dd, bacula is a plus, TSM is a plus).
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Suse Linux environments.
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes.
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed.
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines.
• 3'Rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.
• ITIL Certified.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – bash, python, ruby, etc.
• Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results.
• Experienced in configuration of deployment pipelines and comfortable with version control systems (Git, GitHub)'
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members.
• Ability to conceptualize problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science.