Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Wintel Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Over 3 year’s experience with Windows Server and higher environments.
• In-depth understanding of windows architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence.
• Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
• Experience with backup strategies and backup technologies such as Tivoli TSM / Idera / Netapp / EMC.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
• Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Communicative competence (pro-active).
• Windows OS (2003 and above) & AD Incident Management, problem and change management.
• Plan OS Hardening of Windows 2003 and above Servers.
• Plan, create and implement Group Policy.
• RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
• Performing Windows OS disaster recovery.
• Implement/document best practices.
• Liaison with Security Officer / support OS compliance to security policies.
• 3rd party vendor coordination and escalation.
• Responsible for review and update RCA document for Severity 1 & Severity 2 incidents.
• Evaluate, Test and Deploy of clustering software updates.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes.
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks.
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes.
• ITIL Certified.
• Training skills in order to mentor junior team members.
• Ability to conceptualize problems.
• Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet / Chef etc.).
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language i.e. power shell.
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM...).
• Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop.