Junior Consultant, Payroll & HR Consulting Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars active
View all jobs Junior Consultant, Payroll & HR Consulting Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Candidates should be recent graduate from a relevant university degree. Experience in outsourced services may be a plus.
Candidates should be business-oriented, have good planning and organization skills, advanced computer skills (MS Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint), professional attitude, be reliable and sociable.
Candidates should be able to work in a multinational / multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English are compulsory, while French and / or German are an advantage.
Once a member of our team, the candidate will be involved in:
• Payroll computation, operating of employee register (Revisal), draft employees labor documents;
• Calculation of the salaries, bonuses and allowances payable monthly, including allowances for social security benefits (sick leave, maternity) related taxes and contributions;
• Preparation of payment orders for the salaries, taxes and social contributions;
• Introducing amounts into the electronic bank system of our customers for paying salaries and related social contributions to the state budget;
• Assisting Payroll Manager with month-end consolidation
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
• Administration of staff register (preparation of individual employment contracts, annexes, decisions and other relevant paperwork);
• Keep the record of temporary suspension of individual employment contracts;
• Preparation of various reports according to relevant legislation and to the client’s policy;
• Updating the payroll & HR. files;
• Updating information about employees in Payroll & HR related software’s;
• Preparation of certificates required by the employees (seniority, doctor, bank, etc.);
• Centralizes the annual leave and sick leave;
• Preparation of annual tax income certificates;
• Preparation of documents necessary to reimbursement of the medical leaves indemnities from the Romanian Health Authority ;
• Operating various on-line banking systems.
* Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
* Diversified job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged;
* Excellent remuneration package.
How to apply
If this profile fits your education and working experience and if you are interested in being a part of our team, then please send your CV, a photo and an application letter until the below mentioned deadline.
Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please make sure you mention the code BU/HIP/HRP16
Applications deadline: 30 June 2016
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment process stages:
* Professional test
* Job interviews with HR Manager, Payroll Manager