VMware Test Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs VMware Test Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Minimum 2 years experience in IT, in support & troubleshooting (1st Line or 2nd Line) and in the following technologies: TCP/ IP, Virtualization, Software Defined Networking
• Good understanding of SDLC (Software development Lifecycle), Testing methodologies and principles, defect process, SRT (Solution Readiness Testing)
• Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server/ TestRail) or HP-Quality Center
• ISTQB Certified – Foundation Level or equivalent experience
• Experience of Build and Validation testing and Ready for Operations testing (Backup & recovery, monitoring & alerting, resilience & failover, connectivity, deployment & rollback)
• Understanding of project management methodology
• Working knowledge of Windows Server technology and Microsoft Active Directory
• Working knowledge of Red Hat, Solaris or other Unix/Linux system
• Working knowledge of Switches, Firewalls, Routers, (F5)
• Working knowledge of VMware a big plus
• Cisco Certification CCNA (Routing & Switching)
• Unix Scripting skills
• Test automation
• Experience in a multinational environment
• English proficiency (B2-C1).
• Provide a successful delivery of Customer Solution Test capability within Cloud & Hosting (Internally & Externally)
• Leverage the existing best practice (ISO29119) test capabilities and identify further overall uplift opportunities
• Improve transition from Delivery to Operations
• The role will support with the build and execution of test plans for standard and bespoke customer solutions
• Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver cost efficient services of high quality
• Review project designs and specifications (High Level Design, Detailed Level Design), build guides and assist in creating Test Plans, Test Cases/Scripts and TCRs ( Test Completion Reports)
• Support with execution of the tests (documentation testing, build & validation testing, ready for operations testing, component integration testing)
• Review in-scope deliverables, maintain accurate records of project readiness against agreed operational RFO requirements
• Work closely with Operations and Engineering/Deployment teams to ensure effective testing, documentation and governance of implementations
• Perform or witness operational acceptance testing or review the results against agreed delivery requirements
• Conduct Solution Readiness Testing for Cloud & Hosting Services
• Working to defined SLAs and KPIs
• To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to support post-delivery reviews by identifying and verifying process improvements.
• If interested, you can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org