Test Specialist (End-to-End)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Test Specialist (End-to-End) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Using software applications design tools and languages
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Typically 2-4 years of experience
• Someone previously working as junior software developer or in a senior level software customer support position.
• Troubleshoots implementation and design problems, recommending workarounds and possible solutions of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet based platforms
• Reviews and writes documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
• Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem
• Collaborates and communicates with internal stakeholders and customers regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
• If interested, you can also send your resume at email@example.com