BI Data Modeler
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs BI Data Modeler active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group, was established in 2006, in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market.
ALTEN Romania has a team of over 450 specialists in its offices from Bucharest and Timisoara. The team serves clients both locally and internationally, in sectors such as: automotive, aeronautical, banking and financial services, pharma and telecom, on software and web development projects, business analysis, business intelligence, project management, testing, technical support, auto and aero engineering, hardware design and motor calibration.
The SI/Telecom Division has a team of consultants with specific specializations in Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, Siebel, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS, while the Techno Division has a team of consultants specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/ Simulink, HIL, Autosar.
• Good understanding of Telecom industry and previous experience in data modelling
• Strong initiative and quality oriented mind-set
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies
• Fluency in English.
• Participate in requirements definition, analysis and the design of logical and physical data models
• Map business requirements to logical and physical data models (Gap analysis & Propose extension of data model in order to meet various business requirements)
• Reverse engineer source system data structures
• Conduct data model reviews with project team members
• Ensure data warehouse and data mart designs efficiently support BI and end user requirements
• Identify solutions for capturing technical metadata through data modeling tools
• Promote standards and best practices in data modeling efforts
• Collaborate with ETL teams to create data landing and staging structures as well as source to target mapping documents
• Maintain expertise and proficiency in the various application areas
• Generate, modify and version data object scripts (DDL).
• If interested, you can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org