Operational Account Management Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Account Management Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
ManpowerGroup represents our position as recognized global leaders in Innovative Workforce Solutions. It reflects our insight and broad expertise in all matters regarding work and the changes taking place in the workplace - today and in the future.
ManpowerGroup has established in Romania since 2003, and at present has 14 branches in 9 cities (Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi, Ploiesti, Craiova, Sibiu and Pitesti). It has since specialized in a wide range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment, career counseling, outplacement, outsourcing and consulting on organisational problems.
• First-level university degree;
• Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
• Assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations;
• Provide process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes;
• Advocates the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities;
• Understands and analyzes account financials;
• May manage top level escalations by interacting with Client management and the customer/partner side;
• Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting client policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/partner requirements in the development of automated solutions (web based, EDI).