Digital Identity Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Digital Identity Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Ideal candidate profile
• ForgeRock IAM technology stack – OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG
• Other leading IAM product experience
• J2EE (Java, JSP, JMS, Servlets, Web Services)
• J2EE application server
• RDMS, Oracle DB, SQL programming
• Various OS (Windows, Linux)
• Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Jenkins, Docker, Git)
• At least one scripting language
• Application performance tuning and optimization
• Web and application servers (Apache/Tomcat) and protocols HTTP, HTTPS and SOAP
• Linux OS; PHP, Java and shell scripting
• Experience with OS & application hardening, vulnerability remediation
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies (access management, authentication, authorization, directory services, identity management)
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols, relevant RFC's and audit compliance
• Experience in Identity Assurance (IAM, PKI, Strong Authentication, Smartcards) and security
• Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP are highly desired.
• Integration with DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, Docker, Git
• Ability to pay attention to detail, and to work independently with minimum supervision
• CISSP certification would be a plus
Minimum B.S in Computer Science with 5 years hands-on experience in development and knowledge of Enterprise IT Infrastructure.
Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in development and knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with ForgeRock.
Working within a team of developers and solutions architects, you will utilize your in-depth knowledge of Forgerock technology (OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG) and deep experience on Identity and Access Management technologies – Access Management, Identity Provisioning, Directory Management, SSO, Federation, Identity Management. You will help develop and guide the solution of the most cutting edge capabilities at Accenture.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders, both contractors and employees.
• Will include, but not limited to, Java-based identity and access management suites, including products from ForgeRock.
• Augment and tailor the identity and access management solutions using commercial, open source, and custom-developed software, as required.
• Creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical delivery of OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenIG components.
• Ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical/functional requirements based on critical IAM use cases and expectations.
• Works closely with project IAM Architect or Practice Manager to identify key IAM technical components as aligned to project requirements, assist in prioritizing development efforts, catalog IAM component to project requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
• Conduct in-depth technical IAM research, needs assessments and performance analysis to support, design, and develop new technical IAM components for clients.
• Collaborate closely with DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure teams to architect I&AM solutions and troubleshoot issues.
• Support leadership and client needs for capability demonstrations and description content.
• Conduct services and product design, implementation, and integration
• Engineer components in OpenIDM, OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenIG; allocate requirements to product or service components
• Engineer internal and external interfaces (PHP, Java)
• Develop and/or provide technical input for build directives
• Develop and verify product and services components
• Analyze proposed changes to engineering products and services
• Support integration of IAMaaS with open sourced technologies.
• Support internal testing activities and correct software discrepancies, as identified
• Support external testing activities and correct software discrepancies, as identified
• Solid understanding and practical experience of software development lifecycle/Agile.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Frequent releases of end-to-end capabilities no more than bi-weekly
• Multiple, rapidly executed iterations that produce functionality to users for feedback no later than every four weeks
• Automated implementation of build, deploy, test and release process (AKA: Continuous Integration Pipeline)
• Modular, open systems approach (MOSA)
• Organization of requirements into user stories that are Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small and Testable (INVEST)
Be fluent in the following:
• Analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, and testing IAM hardware and software components and configurations to create releases of the IAMaaS environments
• Assessing the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all interface requirements
• Identifying and defining external operational and technical interface requirements
• Documenting and delivering analyses, designs, integration plans, iteration and release delivery schedules, and test plans
• Developing custom software required by the IAMaaS environment design
• Developing automated build, testing, and deploy scripts
• Configuring and integrating COTS open-source, and contractor-developed custom software components required to support the IAMaaS environment
• Configuring and integrating COTS, open-source, and contractor-developed custom software required to populate the IAMaaS environment with new and migrated identity data
• Participation in operational and performance tests to confirm that the ICAM environment meets functional requirements, user expectations, and performance specifications
• Reporting test results to the design engineers and risk managers, and to technical leads and Program Manager
• Identifying potential interface and interoperability issues and risks
• Evaluating and presenting candidate solutions to performance and capability risks and issues to the leadership team
• Proposing engineering changes to address new and changed customer requirements and to improve system usability, performance, and reliability
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of Interface Requirements Documents and ensuring interface documentation is comprehensive and accurate