HR Team Lead with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs HR Team Lead with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- University graduate;
- Fluency in English;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the HR processes (payroll, benefits, compensation, time & attendance, employee data management or workforce planning);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in people/team management (first point of reporting from the team members);
- Coaching/mentoring skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organization skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills-manages internal and external/client communications with individuals, at all levels;
- Ability to motivate people and contribute to their professional development with minimal assistance from the direct supervisor;
The Team Lead's main responsibility is the daily supervision of the team (e.g., delivery, process, business operations). The person in charge manages the workload of the team, creates and divides work assignments, and is directly responsible for the development of the team members. The person in charge also acts as subject matter expert and may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer escalations.
- Interprets day-to-day business objectives and prepares/executes operational practices/work programs;
- Ensures proper execution of processes;
- Assesses and reviews work for clarity, provides clear work directions, e.g., receives requests for assistance from the field, determines the required level of assistance and responds appropriately;
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
- May take decisions concerning the day-by-day activity of the group, including the management of work assignments as well as managing the workload, staffing, and scheduling, adjusting work hours in order to meet the deadlines, e.g., overtime and weekend hours;
- Manages workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager;
- Performs and/or ensures completion of quality check on the team's work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks)in order to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
- Develops and uses support materials such as: training manuals, job aids, and views in databases;
- Plans and facilitates weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate group meetings, as well as new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
- Creates annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitors and coaches team to meet objectives;
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, as well as counsels and advises employees on career and performance aspects;
- Drive team engagement.
Monday to Friday - full time - 09:00-18:00