Payroll Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
• Proficiency in Spanish and English in a business context
• French language would be a plus
• At least 3 years of experience in HR/PY processes
• Minimum 1 year of management experience as a team leader or a similar leading role
• Knowledge of global HR & Payroll policies & Practices Proficiency
• Exposure to various HR & Payroll tools & technologies represents an advantage
As a team-leader, you will be responsible for managing an Outsourcing European Payroll team, ensuring the process documentation and updates for various European countries.
• Stakeholder interaction with client Function Head (e.g. Payroll, Time Management, etc. as the case may be), Client SMEs and Process Experts;
• End to End case management, service excellence ( meeting KPIs, SLAs), stakeholder satisfaction, process improvement, issue analysis and resolution, process and resource optimization, interaction with SMEs;
• Lead team of Transaction processors for Payroll processing;
• Resolve Customer Cases and work on escalated cases;
• Assist team members to research and solve customer cases;
• Discuss cases with specialists to find solutions;
• Identify trends and high volume inquires that may indicate corporate-wide issues; inform management as appropriate
• Maintain good service level;
• Coach and provide feedback to team members;
• Train and develop team member;
• Recognize and reward quality performance ;
• Conduct quality monitorings for Team;
• Ensure Team meets audit and compliance requirements;
• Be proficient in all applications ;
• Manage the metrics agreed for the client dashboard;
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.
Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/WiproRomania