Junior .NET Developer-6-months-internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior .NET Developer-6-months-internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a talented Junior .Net Developer to develop and deliver web applications to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
We are on the lookout for a clever and curious last-year IT student or graduate, with a computer-science background, and knowledge of web development language/framework, willing to learn new technologies and develop new skills.
What’s in IT for you? The opportunity work side by side with our .Net experts; being part of a multinational team; a full-time paid 6 months internship, and the possibility of continuing on a permanent contract at the end of it.
Put your degree to work and start building your career at UBISOFT!
• Computer-science educational background
• Willingness to learn
• Knowledge of a web development language/framework
• Good understanding/knowledge of any of the followings ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET WebForms, C#, .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework is a big plus
• Willingness of working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle
• Knowledge of SQL language
Desirable personal skills:
• Innovative mindset
• Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
• Propose technical solution and be involved in the R&D process on new technologies
• Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with the team and managers
• Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture
• Creates technical documentation
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.