Junior User Acceptance Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL International Services SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior User Acceptance Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell Romania was recognized by AON Hewitt as a Best Employer for 2015. This year, they ranked the companies by evaluating employees’ level of engagement with the company and top management best practices. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work!
From our point of view, people are our most important asset, so we’re constantly looking for new ways to make them feel appreciated.
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Understands automated testing tools and procedures
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Demonstrates understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary applications
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested
- Very detailed oriented
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Well informed about Dell.com
Develops and implements User Acceptance Test scripts to ensure a high quality online user experience, increase project deployment effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction. Takes the lead in raising defects, regression testing and daily system spot checks. The main tasks are:
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved, documenting evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication
- Interacts with other testing members, leader and limited interaction with development and project management
- Assists program deployment on a regular basis
- Contributes to the completion of User Acceptance Testing milestones associated with Dell Financial Services presence on Dell.com and internal Sales Tools
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.