Senior QA Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Be Think Solve Execute Ro active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Our mission is to work alongside our customers in the design and management of their core business, the improvement of their information systems and efficient and effective running of their operations.
Part of Be Group with a team of over 1000 consultants we are committed to providing the highest levels of professional services, introducing innovative work practices and processes, implementing seamless operational procedures and directly managing all the phases of a production cycle or one-off tasks assigned to us.
Be operates in eight different European countries and offer services from management consulting to solutions development. We are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the Financial Services industry.
Our main challenge is to constantly look for talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to face the complexity of a changing world.
We are interested in people who can support our customers in achieving excellent levels of performance.
Our offer to you:
• Career in a leading international group
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of financial industry
communication skills - verbal and written
• data collection, management and analysis
• problem analysis and problem solving
• planning and organizing
• customer service orientation
• Ensure the quality of the software by reporting issues encountered during daily tests
• Assure the regression of the bugs
• Participate to all the daily meetings where QA Team is involved
• Report accurate and provide details regarding the issues encountered
• Have minimum knowledge of HTML
• Knowledge to setup his/her own environment
• Designing and defining scenarios and use cases (maintain the existing ones)
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities