Shift Leader with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Shift Leader with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
You enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines. You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
Two or three years of experience in Telecom Operations environment, Front Office / Back Office / Incident Management (Mandatory)
- Mobile 2G/3G/4G networks (Mandatory)
- CORE, VAS, BSS
- Transmissions related knowledge (PDH,SDH, IP)
You should also have:
- A University diploma or equivalent, plus
- A minimum 3 years in Core area or Radio
- Advanced Spanish level
- Ability to understand involving complex networks, services and systems.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish language (Mandatory)
- Able to work in shifts, during weekends and legal holidays.
- Highly organized and methodical working in an intense and demanding environment.
- Able to work in team in multi-cultural environment with strong analytical capabilities working with others to reach a resolution.
Main responsibilities include:
- Surveillance of alarms & events & faults occurred in the radio access and transmission access network;
- monitoring of key performance indicators for the radio access and transmission access network;
- Troubleshooting and fault management for the alarms & events observed;
- Reception and registration of calls from field, 3PP or projects
- Dispatching and coordination of field engineers, in case of incidents occurred at sites that need local support;
- Notification / escalation to 3PP, when it is the case;
- Escalation to the next support line, for cases that need advanced trouble-shooting;
- chasing all the alarms & events & faults in the associated ticketing systems;
- providing updates/feedback about operational activities at the management requests;
- perform regular reports.
Mandatory: In order to qualify for the job - a minum of 3 years experience in Core or Radio area